It’s the weekend. Yippee! Everyone’s going out with friends and family. Where will you go? What will you eat? Well you can’t go wrong with one of the best burgers in Dallas. Here’s our list of those in the finals through the first four divisions. Try one or two and let us know what you think. You won’t be disappointed with any of these.
In no particular order since we don’t have the finalists ranked yet:
- Rodeo Goat – Design District
- Wingfields – On Beckley in South Dallas
- Liberty Burger – Several Locations
- Boulevardier – Bishop Arts
- The Grape – Lower Greenville and only on Sunday or Monday
- The Porch – Henderson (be careful on the sides, they were awful. Hopefully we were there on an off night. Pay a little more and get the Mac & Cheese)
- Stackhouse Burger Bar – Gaston near Baylor Hospital
- Blues Burgers – Mockingbird west of Love Field
Please tell the waiter and/or manager you came because of the lofty praise they received from Dallas Best Burger Hunters. And follow us at DBBH Blog and on Instagram at dallas_best_burger_hunters.